MANATEE COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION, INC.
Fostering Professionalism in the Practice of Law
Join the MCBA!
The Manatee County Bar Association invites you to become a member! Persons who are
members of The Florida Bar in good standing who maintain an office for the practice of law in
the 12th Judicial Circuit, reside in Manatee County, or who are members of The Florida Bar and employed in Manatee County in any non-judicial position, are eligible for membership in the Association.
Benefits of membership include:
- Monthly membership meetings and social events (annual dues are inclusive to
cover the cost of meals at bar meetings)
- Monthly membership newsletter
- Pictorial membership directory and reference guide of all members of the
Manatee, Sarasota, Venice-Englewood and DeSoto County Bar Associations
- Section meetings by practice areas offer information sharing and opportunities
- CLE Seminars held at various times throughout the year
- and much more!